Aon and Safekeep explore "intelligent automation" for claims at Tech Perspectives LIVE
Updated: Jun 5
On May 25th, 2021, Safekeep showed how it combines deep insurance expertise and leading-edge AI solutions to drive profitability and improve loss ratios.
6 key takeaways:
1. Insurers are concerned about driving profitable growth and efficiency without compromising customer experience
2. Innovators who focused on end-to-end automation, as opposed to just the customer experience, had margins that were 16 points higher than the industry average
3. There’s a difference between “digitization” and “automation”. Digitization is about reducing friction in paper or voice-based processes. Automation is about improving the end-to-end customer journey.
4. Start incrementally with high volume, simple, tedious, and repetitive processes.
5. Then land and expand with transformational ideas that look end-to-end.
6. Automation requires harvesting of data from new and existing sources, e.g., government data, social media, sensors, telematics, and more.